Fabula Botanicals staff are celebrating with family over Christmas and New Year and trying to get some time on our local beach and walks (for a change). While we still be around and working a little bit, please accept our apologies if we take a little bit longer to respond to or process your enquiry or order from Christmas Eve until 10th January.
Vata Ayurvedic perfume oil to balance and relax, harmonise and ground – with organic NZ native kumarahou, a beautiful blend of essential oils and onyx crystals. The scent is rich and petally, with a generous dose of florals of rose, geranium and rose geranium, balanced with the earthy nuttiness of black cumin and freshness of sweet orange. A beautiful, feminine fragrance with radiant floral elements.
Ingredients: Jojoba, sesame and castor oils, therapeutic grade essential oils of sweet orange, rose, black cumin, geranium, sandalwood, rose geranium, kumarahou extract, onyx crystals programmed to heal
– Jojoba oil – golden liquid wax which contains several proteins and minerals, is balancing to both oily and dry skin types and has an extremely long shelf life
– Sesame oil – used extensively in Ayurvedic treatments, sesame has a high mineral content, is beneficial for all skin types and enhances the properties of essential oils used with it.
– Castor oil – made from the seeds within the beans, this oil is skin-softening and penetrates several layers of skin
– Sweet orange essential oil – a warm, fresh and zesty aroma which is known as the oil of communication. It supports the digestive system, enhances immunity, is uplifting, positive and joyful and helps with insomnia.
– Rose essential oil – the ‘Queen of the flowers’, rose has the most diverse therapeutic properties of all essential oils. It is calming to body and soul, has been used effectively for insomnia, stress, anxiety and sensitive skin. It is the supreme oil of the heart chakra – self-love, nurturing and universal love
– Geranium essential oil – with its leafy, floral scent, geranium is very calming to all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It is known to be very helpful for balancing hormones and any type of stress – especially useful for workaholics!
– Cumin essential oil – spicy, earthy and nutty, cumin is an excellent oil for helping the digestive system find balance. It is a warming oil helpful for nervous exhaustion, it lowers blood pressure and is an aid for learning and clear thinking
– Rose geranium essential oil – has a sweet, rosy scent and very similar therapeutic qualities to geranium. It is known to calm emotional extremes and helps lymphatic drainage.
– Sandalwood essential oil – has a soft, woody scent and is one of the oldest known aromatic oils. Used since ancient times to enhance meditation, it is very soothing and reduces tension, hastiness and confusion. It is regularly used to calm all kinds of skin irritation and helps to still fiery emotions and agitation.
– Kumarahou extract – this gentle NZ native with its beautiful yellow flowers, is a general tonic and blood cleanser helpful for flushing toxins. In traditional maori medicine fresh leaves were applied to wounds. It supports the skin, kidneys, liver and lungs and is said to bring joy and abundance into one’s life.
– Onyx crystals – with its centering energy this stone promotes vigour, steadfastness and stamina. It is a mental tonic that alleviates overwhelming fears and worries and anchors when there is restlessness.
You can now order this product through this website. This has come out of my sister business 'Sankalpa Ayurvedic Botanicals' - here's our story - Sanskrit word meaning ‘intention formed by the heart and mind’. We are two friends passionate about well-being and healing using nature as our guide. Robyn is an Ayurvedic Lifestyle practitioner, Yoga teacher and Physiotherapist and Pip is an Aromatologist and Skincare developer. We have both studied Rongoa 1 under Pa Ropata.
Our range of Ayurvedic oils brings together our love of natural healing and our intention to help balance mind, body and spirit in a product you will love! We grow the NZ native extracts organically ourselves and we use the best quality carrier and essential oils.
Our packaging has minimal ecological footprint and bottles are reusable.